· Mahanadi Coalfields is the only coal producing subsidiary of Coal India which has been able to register growth in sales and production during the current month in comparison to the previous corresponding period. While Coal India's overall production dipped %, the subsidiary managed to clock a % growth in production.
The Indian Bureau of Mines (IBM) established in 1948, is a multidisciplinary government organisation under the Department of Mines, Ministry of Mines, engaged in promotion of conservation, scientific development of mineral resources and protection of environment in mines other than coal, petroleum natural gas, atomic minerals and minor minerals.
· Read more about Coming: Rail corridor in Odisha for evacuation of coal on Business Standard. Project is part of a bigger, though muchdelayed plan to invest Rs 7,000 cr in three rail lines to free 300 mt of coal supply
· New Delhi, Sept 27: The Nominated Authority of the Ministry of Coal, has launched today the second attempt of auction process for eleven coal mines four mines under the Tranche 12 of CM(SP) Act and seven mines under the Tranche 2 of MMDR Act) earmarked for Sale of Coal in accordance with the rules prescribed under these Acts.
The Registrar of Companies has acknowledged receipt of the Court ... fully integrated producer of ferroalloys in the country with 157 MVA installed furnace capacity backed up by a 108 MW coal based power plant and chrome ore mining ... Ammending mining laws so as to get a share of profits from companies that mine Orissa's minerals ...
Odisha Tender, Tender Odisha,odisha E Tender, Odisha Road Tender, ... Document Sale To : at 17:00 Hrs: Tender Loion : Orissa (Odisha) India: ... 10/11/2021 at 11:00 Hrs. Address : Can be viewed by Subscribers: SubIndustry/Industry : Coal and Lignite Mining and Quarrying Login/Register: Members/Visitors Login to continue
· Click on any project to view further details. 1 Mining Of Minerals, Samleswari Opencast Coal Mining Expansion Project Phase Iv Of 15 Mtpa Of M/S Mahanadi Coalfields Limited In An Area Of Ha Loed In Village Lajkura Tehsil Brajarajnagar, District Jharsuguda Odisha. Project No # 24490 | Jharsuguda Orissa. Project Cost : .
· NTPC Coal Mining Headquarters holds Elocution Quiz competition for students to observe Vigilance Awareness Week As part of ongoing observation of Vigilance Awareness Week at NTPC Coal Mining Headquarters from October 26 to November 1, a special initiative, elocution quiz competition were held in DPS School, Kairali School, Marwari school,Balika Shiksha Bhawan .
Allotment of Coal Mines to State Government Companies of Coal Bearing HostState for Sale of Coal (Allotment Document dated April 21, 2016) S. No. Coal Mine Name of the Allottee MSTC Registration No. 1 Baitarni West Odisha Mining Corporation Limited 65534 2 Dahegaon / Makard hokra – IV Maharashtra State Mining Corporation Limited 74660
· Ministry of Coal Launches the next Tranche of Auction of Coal Mines for Sale of Coal; 40th India International Trade Fair 2021 to be held from November 1427 at Pragati Maidan; Coir Industry proliferates and flourishes in nonconventional regions; Gross Direct Tax collections for the Financial Year (FY) 202122 register a growth of 47%
The Registered Of fice of the Company will be situated in the State of ORISSA. ... To acquire coal mines by purchase, lease, licence, grant, amalgamation or otherwise; to produce or otherwise engage generally in the production, sale and disposal of coal and its byproducts. 12. To recognize and reconstruct any coal mines taken over by the ...
· Out of the total 67 mines offered by the ministry, 23 are under Coal Mines (Special Provisions) Act and 44 under Mines and Minerals (Development and Regulation) Act. The blocks on offer are a mix of mines with small and large reserves, coking and noncoking mines and fully and partially explored blocks spread across six states – Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Odisha, Madhya Pradesh, .
· In March, India launched the second tranche of auction for commercial coal mining, offering 67 mines for sale. Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi launched the auction process in a .
I. REGISTRATION OTHER DETAILS: 1. CIN L23109WB1973GOI028844 2. Registration Date 14th June'1973 3. Name of the Company Coal India Limited (Coal Mines Authority Limited was incorporated on 14th Jun'1973 and name was subsequently changed on 1st Nov'1975) 4.
· 7 China's 90 large coal miners JanAug output up % on yr . Raw coal output of 90 large coal mining member enterprises of China National Coal Association (CNCA) totaled billion tonnes during JanuaryAugust this year, up % or million tonnes from t
orissa mining registration coal sales greenrevolution. coal mining in Orissa. Fingers are regularly pointed at corporate like, Jindal Power, ), Essar Power and Reliance Power for having taken undue gains from the captive coal mines in of coal available from captive mines is much lower compared to the price charged by Coal India.